BTC USD 83,703.5 Gold USD 4,216.17
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

Forex Optimum - www.forexoptimum.com

Yes, withdrew without delays, optimum always withdraws without delaying.
 
The fact that the broker doesn't delay withdrawals - means a lot. Keeping to the terms is always nice, but it's even nices, when the broker doesn't wait till the last minue, but withdraws as soon as possible.
 
Does forex optimum delay your withdrawals till the last minute? That's never happened with me. I prefer to have the withdrawal on the same day, maximum on the next.
 
No, it doesn't delay for me either. I was saying that in general it's good if the broker does everything fast. I didn't mean that optimum marinates everyone, here everything is fast.
 
Speed is always good. I especially like the speed of order execution on the news, you can say whatever you want.
 
Does anyone here try to master new strategies? I think it's an interesting question. Do traders need to look for new strategies if their trading is profitable? Or should they be satisfied with what they have?
 
You should never stop and be satisfied with what you get. You need to always try and get the best.
 
Well, and I think it's best not to overreach yourself trying to do many things at once. Maybe you should concentrate on one thing?
 
How can you improve a strategy that works well as it is?
 
The answer is in the question. If a strategy works well, why would you want to look for anither one? Work on the one you got.
 

Latest Posts

Live Forex Chart

Currency
Rates
EUR / USD
1.13886
USD / JPY
157.803
GBP / USD
1.32438
USD / CHF
0.82962
USD / CAD
1.41566
EUR / JPY
179.643
AUD / USD
0.70187
Back
Top
Log in Register