BTC USD 83,490.8 Gold USD 4,121.66
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

Forex Optimum - www.forexoptimum.com

In any case it's worth a try. Sometimes spontaneous experiments bring very good and unexpected results. Atleast on a demo account you can give it a try, without losing anything.
 
That's what I was counting on, that since the strategy works on forex optimum on binary options, that it'll work on forex too, but that didn't happen. In any case on binary options everything is going well with this strategy, on forex I use a different strategy.
 
My options are different everyday. Sometimes I am in the mood and really want to spend time on binary options. Especially when I'm on traing instruments which I trade with, it's nice.
 
But when the instrument is in the flat, then on binaries the intrument is in the flat too. Movement is noticable only on the M1 graph, and it's very difficult to buy options which are 1 minute long, they are tricky options )
 
Well, that depends on the strategy. Some strategies for binary options are aimed at M1 specifically.
 
I would say that such trading can be compared with scalping, for many it may also seem like a vicious strategy, but people do make money that way.
 
I won't argue, but I think that on M1 the price jumps really high, and it's like russian roulette. When I saw that the strategy is aimed at M1 or M5, I immediately missed the description and started looking at the next strategy. I should probably still try to trade on M1)
 
Yes, try it on a demo account, there's nothing to lose.
 
Nothing but time, and time - is money!
0a021277eb38f1981de731e050f8d8dd.jpg
 
Of course the sums aren't large, but it's still nice. What about these withdrawals, did you withdraw without any delays?
 

Latest Posts

Live Forex Chart

Currency
Rates
EUR / USD
1.13735
USD / JPY
157.410
GBP / USD
1.32547
USD / CHF
0.83205
USD / CAD
1.41749
EUR / JPY
179.025
AUD / USD
0.70161
Back
Top
Log in Register