BTC USD 83,952.9 Gold USD 4,180.04
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

Forex Optimum - www.forexoptimum.com

Here we go again with the psychology. Sometimes I'll be reading some thread on a forum and there there are some psychological things to keep in mind, and if you figure it out, it's not that they just don't have a certified psychologies, but most haven't even studied such a subject as psychology.
 
It's strange that trading on forex market you didn't understand that here against your own will you yourself become a psychologist, because here you start to see how a person relates to money, and what he's willing to do for it, and what mistakes he makes in hope of getting big money.
 
Actually, the topics mentioned on the forum earier are very informative and useful. I really recommend you read them before trading. But if you really don't want to think about the ins and outs of psychology of the forex market, then just keep to your strategy and follow money management, and then everything will be ok.
 
Sometimes it's just so hard to keep it together, especially when the deal is with a large sum.
 
If when dealing with large sums you start to have trouble, that means this sum is too big for you. I don't recommend you trade with sums that you will worry over losing and as a result make bad decisions.
 
Yes, you're right about everything you've written about above and you didn't quite understand me, I meant that sometimes you can find such amazing folks that you can't always tell at first if the person is joking about an inexperienced person or is being serious.
 
I decided to buy a few binary options for a minimal price. All in all I bought 8. 5 were profitable and 3 - losses. As a result - I've got profit, but it's small, because the investment was small.
 
Sometimes when you do something at random you get a very good result, but sometimes it's the opposite, the trading strategy indicates a good entrance, but still the deal ends up being unprofitable. It's forex, it's unpredictable. And yet I wouldn't recommend you raising your bets, acting at random without any trading plan.
 
Once I tried to apply a strategy on binary options which was developed for trading on forex. The result turned out to be positive, although it was a little doubtful. Because a good trading strategy has to indicate the place of opening the order, as well as at the closing point, but in strategies for binaries, there's only a point of entrance, and it's unclear where to exit. I myself perfected the strategy, but the result wasn't as good as I'd like.
 
What's to say, binary options is one thing, forex is something else. Why didn't you use this trading strategy in the direction it was meant for? You worked out a strategy for options, so use it there. You're trading on forexoptimum.com, which has binary options as well.
 

Latest Posts

Live Forex Chart

Currency
Rates
EUR / USD
1.13188
USD / JPY
158.110
GBP / USD
1.32583
USD / CHF
0.83582
USD / CAD
1.42409
EUR / JPY
179.152
AUD / USD
0.69535
Back
Top
Log in Register