BTC USD 83,606.9 Gold USD 4,182.13
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

Forex Optimum - www.forexoptimum.com

Didn't use any strategy in particular, looked at the trend and in accordance with the trend opened 3 options. During the expatriation the price at first went against me on all options, but then returned into the trend. A sure victory! I've already withdrawn profit. Withdrew the same day.
 
I thought you've got a really cool strategy, but you just out of the blue made 260 bucks? That's lucky! I wanna do the same!)
 
Nothing is stopping you - the guy risked it and got a good result. You should try risking and maybe you'll get lucky. Won't know until you try.
 
I think I'll just trade on forex, it works out better there for me. I'm more sure of myself on forex with deals than on options. Because I can more or less predict the price movement, but I can't exactly identify when the movement is going to happen.
 
On the one hand I want to try, but I'm afraid. I think I'd rather trade on forex, there I feel more confident. With binaries I need more practice)
 
Hah, of course you need to train, try, experiment. Nothing will ever work without it. I've been doing tests for a long time, for now I'm going to switch with this strategy from a demo to a real account.
 
Are you constantly changing your strategies or something? I used to also search for God knows what, but then I realized that I've found what I've been looking for a long time ago, it's just that instead of using my strategy, I spent time on tests of God knows what.
 
I don't often change my strategies. I've got a working strategy. While trading with my strategy, parallel to that I test other options. If it turns out that the tested strategy is better, then why not switch to it?
 
For the most part, I trade using my intuition. Many say that's incorrect and that that way there will only be losses. But I don't care what others think, to put it mildly, because my trading is going fine. I have of course read about how a few other strategies work, and trade based on them, but mostly intuitively.
b4061bc4af164c079edde70f454b66e2.jpg
 
You've got a pretty good intuition. But I don't know if this will disappoint you or not, but you're not acting on your intuition. Since you read about how strategies work, you've already got the information in your head and the mind makes the decision on a subconsious level. but you think it's intuition.
 

Latest Posts

Live Forex Chart

Currency
Rates
EUR / USD
1.13409
USD / JPY
157.332
GBP / USD
1.32290
USD / CHF
0.83396
USD / CAD
1.41832
EUR / JPY
178.390
AUD / USD
0.69869
Back
Top
Log in Register