BTC USD 83,429.4 Gold USD 4,172.37
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

Forex Optimum - www.forexoptimum.com

One month free trial EA "Everest"

Gain 30% - 50% per month. Conditions:

> Please open real account minimum $100 (StartUP account)

> Client will receives "Everest" EA within 7 working days send to e-mail address

> EA will lock to one Forex Optimum account only

> Free VPS for minimum deposit $1000

281024016435016.vdtni1vtexmqijfzw5np_height640.png
 
And that's right, why trifle? Besides, there are positive reviews of other traders.
 
By the way, the options conditions are not bad! 90% are for correctly forcasted price. Sometimes I feel like buying 2-3 options for 100 dollars, but it's scary to think I might drain that much money so fast. On the other hand, it would be great to make 270 bucks!
 
Until you take the risk and try it, you'll always be thinking, what if I get lucky... Maybe you should try it?
 
Don't be pesty, let the person decide on his own. After all, he is risking his own money.
 
Thanks for the support. This thought does actually often come into my head, I think that happens with most of us. Nothing out of the ordinary - just the way human psyche is.
 
Sometimes our psyche helps us make the right decision. But sometimes we confuse our inner voice with excitement.
 
I decided it's time to risk it! Bought 3 binary options for 100 dollars and all three are in the plus!!! Then I bought another 2, one in the plus, one drained! Profit from binary options equalled 260 bucks! I did it!!! I acheived it!!!
35c2e717973b41f19d3b8401cc1111e5.jpg
 
Now the main thing is to keep yourself under control, otherwise being so lucky can make you go crazy. Could you tell us what strategy you took?
 
Yeah, sometimes you get so excited, that you can't stop. So that such a thing wouldn't happen to me, I have determined what maximum sum I can afford to drain. If this sum is drained, then for the day trading is done for me.
 

Latest Posts

Live Forex Chart

Currency
Rates
EUR / USD
1.13351
USD / JPY
157.121
GBP / USD
1.32281
USD / CHF
0.83417
USD / CAD
1.41927
EUR / JPY
177.680
AUD / USD
0.69672
Back
Top
Log in Register