BTC USD 82,607.4 Gold USD 4,129.97
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

Forex Optimum - www.forexoptimum.com

Not a very long time, but over this period of time I've developed my own opinion of this broker, if I was looking for a reliable broker, this would be the one.
 
In your opinion, what is a good sum to start off with this particular broker? I don't want to immediately put a lot of money in, because I might not like the way this broker works...
 
You can start with any sum, which is convinient for you, it also depends a lot on your style of trading. And about the latter point, money here can always be withdrawn without any problems.
 
I've heard that it's best to begin with 100 bucks, do you think that applies to this broker, or should I start with a larger sum?
 
I will say it again, here people decide for themselves what amount of money to start with. For me that amount is not enough to work on forex, I just won't be able to follow money management, but for others it might be fine.
 
After weighing out all the pros and cons, I decided to open an account here afterall, put a little money on my account to test the withdrawal, the money got transferred just fine, so one really can trade here.
 
ofcourse everything is fine with the withdrawals, I've been saying it forever, take it and trade, the broker is a good one. the spread is good, quotations are appropriate, got everything I need for good trade.
 
I noticed they have binary options in addition to regular forex, has anybody tried the feature, how is it set up and it is comfortable to trade?
 
I haven't tried it yet, but I really want to. The reviews are good, binary options are convenient and easy, the assets are also very transparent, there seem to be enough assets.
 
Partner VIP.Club Forex Optimum

FREE SEMINAR MAKE YOUR MONEY MORE!

Dear Partners and Clients!

The Forex Optimum Company invites everyone interested to a Free Seminar and Master Class to be held by the World’s TOP Market Professionals!

The one-of-a- kind event where you can spend your high quality time! The professionals will share their opinions and answer your questions of concern. Don’t miss such a unique chance!

Program of the Seminar:

1) Presentation of Professional Stock and Forex Trading Portfolios (Average 30% Profit/Months, Average Risks – 10%);
2) Fund Management;
3) Automated Trading systems (Choose from 45%-260% profit per Year);
4) Essential Knowledge on Financial Markets Speculative Trading.

The Master Class and Presentation are held for you by our special guests:


Dr. Serge Bychenok - associate in Finance and Investment, Baruch College, New York. PhD in Molecular Biology, New York University, New York.

His rich professional background features the following landmarks:

Chief Operating Officer, Proprietary Trading Desk, Moscow, Russia.
Risk Manager, Hold Brother's Investment Services, New York, USA.
Equity Trader, New York Stock Exchange, New York, USA.
Senior Research Associate, Omni Group International, New York, USA.

Serge Bychenok is an author of books: "Active trader 2012", Moscow, Russia and “Basics of Risk Management for Day Traders 2007”, Brooklyn, NY, USA.
.
Azer Araboff – Financial Markets Professional since 2006. A. Araboff graduated from “Ameritrade” stock markets trading, NY USA. He is one of creators of the Innovative Short Term Porftolio trading – Bascket, NY USA. He has a Masters Degree in “Building of American Stock trading Portfolios”, Moscow , Russia.

His huge professional background includes the following:
Co-Owner of Market Perspective Ltd., (Expert Advisors and Trading Robots), London UK.
CEO West Capital Group, Russia (Hedge Fund, Trading Portfolios), Moscow Russia.
Strategic partner of Forex Optimum Group

It is worth mentioning that his Personal Volume of Managed Funds is over $70.000.000

Also our event will be attended by our honored guests and financial experts from Malaysia and Singapore, among whom we would like to single out Andeerson Wong and Mustafa Hamid.


Andeerson Wong’s professional background:

•Stock Advisor to Investor Group since 1992.
•NYSE & Nasdaq Investment Advisor on 1995-2011
•Trading Education Course since 2006
•Ex-Futures Broker & Stock Remisier in 2 Local Bank (CIMB + Ambank)
•Fund Manager since 2008

Mustafa Hamid professional background:

*Full Time Trader
*Mentorship on Forex Educations
* Creator of unorthodox way of analysing financial markets - Wave Plotting, Ranging Techniques
*Signal Provider
*Technical Chartist


The event will be held on February 25, 2017 at the Vistana Hotel, Kuala Lumpur, from 02:00 pm to 07:00 pm.

e59a9d5ea4d8.jpg
 

Live Forex Chart

Currency
Rates
EUR / USD
1.11952
USD / JPY
158.207
GBP / USD
1.32135
USD / CHF
0.83293
USD / CAD
1.42294
EUR / JPY
177.024
AUD / USD
0.69537
Back
Top
Log in Register