Hi eveyone I have been testing the USD CDN Terminator since beginning of January. This EA is as real and good as the developer says it is!! Here is a link to a live account to prove it:
http://bandreas.mt4stats.com.
Also it came to my attention last night that someone has created a fake version of this EA. With all the hard work the original developer put into the real EA this fake is not the real thing and wont work. The original EA requires the EA to log into a server to authenticate so any fakes will not work and are people using the real EA to rip off others!! Beware don't buy the fake one!! Here is the link to the fake EA.
http://www.theforexmaestro.com/
The real EA email address is:
[email protected]
Keep up the good work Mark as your EA is great and I am one of your happy customers to prove it!
Jeff
Hi Jeff I also bought the Exterminator. I got it around beginning of Feb. But I've had only about five trades triggered over 6 different pairs since then and three of those lost heavily.
I wonder if it is the same one as yours? Your results are spectacularly better. Maybe it isn't the same because I have no need to " log into a server to get authenticated". I just got the EA and MQ4 Indiactor and a short pdf.
I bought it via Clickbank from the website http://www.theforexterminator.com. It was advertised for $97. Someone called Henry. IS it the same as yours?
I have had messages about Maestro too. I agree the ads etc. looked very similar and indeed I thought it came from the same place.
What's the truth do you know?
Good trading
PS I'd be glad to hear where to get your Exterminator if it is different
Last edited: