BTC USD 83,048.3 Gold USD 4,194.30
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

Forex Brotherhood EA

Are willing to share what your owns to get this EA? ... Means any trading system or EA that you owns?

:D
 
I thought Forex Brotherhood was more about that jankowski guy and his calls/software...
It was my understanding that in order to get his calls you needed to get Trade Navigator and then spend another 500-700 a month on that platform.

I know they have their own EA but thought their real added service was the jankowski guy and his calls....would love to hear someone thoughts/experiences.

Thanks

EDIT- not pushing this thing...the extra fee is what scared me off from trying and I don't want to have to get a whole new trading platform for 500+ a month...just wondered if others thought it was worth it...Thanks
 
Last edited:
adoi adoi .. x fham ..
ekekeke
 
Hi Joshua,
Please post these EAs (Autobot EA, Phoenix 5.6.3 and Gold Warrior). I can't seem to locate them.
Thanks, Ari
 
Hi Joshua,
Please post these EAs (Autobot EA, Phoenix 5.6.3 and Gold Warrior). I can't seem to locate them.
Thanks, Ari

Hii Joshua...
I would like to have / share your EA Phoenix 5.6.3 & Gold Warrior....Seem look like...i dont have these EA yet...
Great to test DEMO...if u dont mind...
Thank You...
 
a"kum
selamat berposa dan menyambut hari raya aidilfitri yg mulia dgn ceria dan gembira

bro...sapa2 yg ada Forex Brotherhood...hadiah2 la sempena hari raya yg mulia ini
 

Live Forex Chart

Currency
Rates
EUR / USD
1.12150
USD / JPY
158.535
GBP / USD
1.32415
USD / CHF
0.82966
USD / CAD
1.42645
EUR / JPY
177.797
AUD / USD
0.69660
Back
Top
Log in Register