BTC USD 85,726.9 Gold USD 4,134.81
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

Not Paying FlexiPlans.Com

hyiphouse

Fun Poster
Messages
268
Joined
Aug 4, 2009
Messages
268
Reaction score
1
Points
15
I am not admin.
Quote:
Welcome to FlexiPlans.Com

In today's economic climate, making the right investment decision is right for a stable and consistent growth. This is necessary to come out of the global recession with smile.

Every investor knows there is no single solution to the present financial crises. There are always multiple steps leading to victory. FlexiPlans.Com is part of a solution, and it allows you in Europe, America, Asia, Africa or wherever you are, to invest and make profit in any capacity.

With FlexiPlans.Com you have the assurance of stable and consistent profit.

In whatever capacity, there is an investment plan that will interest you.




http://www.flexiplans.com/
 
good looking program.
I cant notice any difference between 13% for 11 days and 14% for 11 days plans. What am I missing?
 
paid by admin

17:00 13.09.09 Account Receive +6.5 Received Payment 6.5 USD from account U1419907 to account U2496189. Batch: 1385520. Memo: FlexiPlans
 
Back
Top
Log in Register