BTC USD 82,981.0 Gold USD 4,194.30
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

Financial Statement Analysis, Value Investing & 36 stratagems

wonderwealthwisdom

Freshie
Messages
2
Joined
Jun 21, 2008
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Points
3
Hi All,

Wow! I'm glad I found this forum as I'm just thinking about investing in Bursa. It's good listen and learn to you guys/gals. :D

BTW - I've just started a blog on value investing and basic financial statement analysis. In my Investment Resources section, there's a link to the Warren Buffett Business Factors (it's based on Warren Buffett letters to his shareholders, logically re-organised by topics).

I've also some posts on the use of 36 stratagems war strategies used in Romance of the Three Kingdoms. If you are free, please drop by. Comments are most welcome. :)

http://wonderwealthwisdom.blogspot.com/
 
Last edited:
Any ideas what companies are worthwhile looking at in Bursa right now?

No promises, but if it's interesting enough, I'll review and publish my findings in my blog. :)
 
Back
Top
Log in Register