dennon
Freshie
- Messages
- 7
- Joined
- Nov 4, 2008
- Messages
- 7
- Reaction score
- 0
- Points
- 3
Hello.. fellow Malaysian.. 
Please recommend any broker using MT4 that has the fastest connection in Malaysia?
I am currently using IKOfx Demo : ping rate 188ms
those have LIVE account please put your ping rate as well.
Thanks..
[13 OCT] LATEST UPDATE:
TOP 3 Fastest Forex Broker
1. Ikofx 125ms
2. Instaforex 355ms
3. Exness 750ms
Anymore Broker please update this thread.. ok?
Thanks guys.
I hope some of the major Broker can place more servers in Asia.. so faster connection and less requote.
Cheers!
-D
Please recommend any broker using MT4 that has the fastest connection in Malaysia?
I am currently using IKOfx Demo : ping rate 188ms
those have LIVE account please put your ping rate as well.
Thanks..
[13 OCT] LATEST UPDATE:
TOP 3 Fastest Forex Broker
1. Ikofx 125ms
2. Instaforex 355ms
3. Exness 750ms
Anymore Broker please update this thread.. ok?
Thanks guys.
I hope some of the major Broker can place more servers in Asia.. so faster connection and less requote.
Cheers!
-D
Last edited:
