BTC USD 83,397.1 Gold USD 4,109.20
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

Paying Exoticfx - Exoticfx.net

Date: 2011-07-04 02:25:02
Batch: 58636787
From Account: U4301283
Amount: $1.10
Memo: EFX-JJL63292736

Thank you.
 
Date: 2011-04-07 02:24
Batch: 58636715
From Account: U4301283 (EFXProfits)
Amount: $9.00
Memo: EFX-RSX30415049

Thanks admin
 
PAYING

Date: 2011-06-04 18:28:34
Batch: 58637043
From Account: U4301283
Amount: $2.00
Memo: EFX-BZD56570616

Thank you.
 
35205797.gif


Date: 2011-07-04 02:24:58
Batch: 58636739
From Account: U4301283
Amount: $0.60
Memo: EFX-XWQ43581826
 
PAYING

Date: 2011-08-04 01:20:38
Batch: 58718450
From Account: U4301283
Amount: $2.00
Memo: EFX-BZD56570616

Thank you.
 
Date: 2011-08-04 01:20:39
Batch: 58718474
From Account: U4301283
Amount: $1.00
Memo: EFX-RSX30415049


Thank you.
 
Date: 2011-08-04 01:20:46
Batch: 58718556

From Account: U4301283
Amount: $1.10
Memo: EFX-JJL63292736

Thank you.
 
paying.gif


Daily Payment Received

Processor: LR
Date: 04/08/2011 01:20
Batch: 58718454
From Account: U4301283 (EFXProfits)
Amount: $0.80
Fee: $0.01
Merchant Reference:
Memo: EFX-FIG22477486

Thank you, admin!
 
Hope you're all looking into the FTA...that's the FREE training.

They told me in Support if I want to be a part of the growth I must ask questions, participate and be visible anywhere and everywhere that Exoticfx has a presence. All I can say is I Will Do That! This is a wonderful opportunity to learn about forex all for free! Oh, I hope they choose me as an Apprentice!!!!
 
Date: 2011-04-09 03:14
Batch: 58801933
From Account: U4301283 (EFXProfits)
Amount: $1.00
Memo: EFX-RSX30415049

Thanks admin
 
Back
Top
Log in Register