To join the Training Program and then hopefully receive an Invitation they said you must have EFX account (funded/non-funded) then you need to subscribe to the blog ExoticFX Blog*|*Revolutionary! Simple! Secure! ...I was also told in Support the other day that Charles said "participation" is the main thing to receive an invitation for the Apprenticeship. That means you should ask questions in the Support/Chat room, make comments in the blog or chat and post comments in outside forums (and here you already are). In other words...be visible so they see you and will then issue you an invitation.
I am always looking for ongoing income and I just don't know how I or any of you, for that matter, could miss the "Training Program" and hopefully receive an invitation for the Apprenticeship. This is the most exciting thing I have seen -- it's HUGE and it's FREE!!!!
I am most definitely IN!