BTC USD 84,086.1 Gold USD 4,162.56
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

Excess Work Load

Luke Hansen

Fun Poster
Messages
534
Joined
Nov 28, 2017
Messages
534
Reaction score
12
Points
15
If anyone thinks that taking participate in many currency trading can make him more profitable; then he is misunderstanding the conception. In the forex market; reasonable trading is always appreciated and it is often said that a trader should make investment as per his capacities to invest. A foreign currency exchange trader should not engage in over trading as it may hamper his concentration and give him excess work load.
 
I've tried this. I trade on several pairs using an EA. I got 80% loss.
 

Latest Posts

Live Forex Chart

Currency
Rates
EUR / USD
1.12189
USD / JPY
157.634
GBP / USD
1.31853
USD / CHF
0.83138
USD / CAD
1.42549
EUR / JPY
177.062
AUD / USD
0.69111
Back
Top
Log in Register