BTC USD 85,928.9 Gold USD 4,140.88
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

Not Paying ExcellenceIG - excellenceig.com

SeekingVeritieS

Fun Poster
Messages
266
Joined
Aug 13, 2008
Messages
266
Reaction score
0
Points
10
I found this new, interesting program.
Looks like they use original script.

Great option: when we join, they give $10 test deposit for free and we can withdraw interest
$0.15 daily just to join and be a member seem very generous (if there is a catch, I did not notice).

Excellence IG is a company that’s different from the others. We want you to have the greatest experience possible by growing your finances with our investment services.
minimum deposit is $10
plan: 1.5% to 2.7% daily for 100 business days + principal

They accept Liberty Reserve and Perfect Money

Learn more:
http://www.excellenceig.com/?ref=6270475
 
Today my first withdrawal was paid.
So, I can confirm that ExcellenceIG is paying.
 
Monday new earnings were credited.
Few hours after I submitted withdrawal request, money was transfered to my LR account.
New week and this program continue to pay!
 
get paid
API 7/7/2009 11:34 16997313 U7007416 (Excellence IG) + $0.15
(in profit 0.15%)
(money return $0.15)
 
At first I thought, ExcellenceIG use original advertising approach – free bonus system (so they would get same publicity without spending a lot for ads).
And they offered 7% referral bonus. Without it no one would spread the word and ExcellenceIG would get minimal publicity.
So, we spread the word and owner got what he wanted – publicity.
I expected that bonus for new members would be disabled after desired popularity is reached.
But owner show disregard to promises given to old members:
First action is not to credit promised 7% referral bonus to these who helped to popularize ExcellenceIG.
Few days later new change: $10 bonus become gambling (new members have 33.3% chance to get free bonus).
Whats next?
Interest for bonus will no longer be credited?
or
Would it became mandatory to make deposit before bonus earnings can be withdrawn?
From what I have seen so far, ExcellenceIG may as well decide not to pay daily and announce that members can withdraw earnings only after deposit expire (100 days).
 
get paid
API 7/8/2009 12:27 17045649 U7007416 (Excellence IG) + $0.30
(money return $0.45)
 
get paid
API 7/8/2009 12:27 17045649 U7007416 (Excellence IG) + $0.30
(money return $0.45)
 
get paid
API 7/9/2009 11:22 17085260 U7007416 (Excellence IG) + $0.15
(money return $0.60)
 
get paid
API 7/10/2009 19:34 17147158 U7007416 (Excellence IG) + $0.15
(money return $0.75)
 
Back
Top
Log in Register