BTC USD 85,703.5 Gold USD 4,143.16
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

Not Paying Everlastingnine.com - 9% daily forever

dah join dah hehehe nanti kita kasi update hehehe

latest stat

Started Sep 21, 2006
Running days 13
Total accounts 813
VIP accounts 17
Total deposited $ 77,550.95
Total withdraw $ 907.41
Visitors online 272
Members online 30
Last update Oct 4, 2006
 
camne 9% sehari..berjalan cam biasa ker..
 
Got paid and reinvest!

10/4/2006
22:46 Payment Received xxxxxxxx Gold +0.110475 xxxxxxxx 66.53 USD 567.30
From: Everlasting Nine
Memo: Withdraw to farhan from Everlasting Nine
 
Started Sep 21, 2006
Running days 14
Total accounts 824
VIP accounts 17
Total deposited $ 79,350.95
Total withdraw $ 1,276.44
Visitors online 218
Members online 27
Last update Oct 5, 2006

sape2 blum join
jom test kat sini pulak
ekkee..
 
sape lg yg dah req.. please update here...saya blom req lg...blom sampai seru..ehehee

latest info
Started Sep 21, 2006
Running days 16
Total accounts 875
VIP accounts 19
Total deposited $ 86,277.30
Total withdraw $ 2,363.48
Visitors online 126
Members online 12
Last update Oct 8, 2006

mai sesape blom test...harap baca dr 1st page lg dr thread ni....layannn
 
terkezut aku tengok stat hyip ni...
Started Sep 21, 2006
Running days 17
Total accounts 895
VIP accounts 19
Total deposited $ 87,166.22
Total withdraw $ 22,500,000.00
Visitors online 290
Members online 27
Last update Oct 8, 2006

earning pn semoa hilang...00.00

aku dah ushar at MMG member dsana pn bising..n duk tunggu tysin update some info...harap dapat setle problem tu...katanya kena hack...& ni yg baru 2,3 minit tysin post kat MMG
im taking the site down to fix this mess....
 
member2 kat sini kene update no e-gold pasal di RESET ke 0
 
site dah up n ok semua dah...kena update no eg jer spt kata emanresu...earning pn dah ada blk..& yg paling penting kat MMG dah ada member yg got paid..ni aku qoute dr mmg...harap admin dpt moved blk ke tempat asal...ok..

Withdrawal $ 72.00 Oct-9-2006 02:04:38 PM
Withdraw processed. Batch id = 68xxxxxx
Paid paid paid!!! :c:

best la tysin ..cepat dia setle problem tu...aku blom mau req lg..tunggu 20days...target 200%..heheh
 
mmm nape masih hold ni admin...kan aku dah update tuuu...ramai members dah dpt payment leoas site kena hack...or ada apa-apa lg nk update baru nk moved balik tpt asal??

ni emel terbaru dr admin..

Just a quick note to all members to inform them of latest happenings at Everlasting Nine.

When requesting a withdraw, please include the which deposit you are withdrawing including the date and if there are any referral commissions.

Also those accounts with no number as the Egold account are being removed. It's useless to email me asking why I deleted it. I can't pay out if I don't have the E-Gold number.

On another note, I had been having this idea of a new program for the last few weeks now but I cannot cope with another program for sure. I passed the idea to a good friend of mine who's MMG user is EnlightenedMind and she decided to take the opportunity and start the program. It is an Autosurf paying out 13% forever. The First forever Autosurf. The program opened today and I couldn't have found a more honest and dedicated person then her. She is great. As I never recommend programs, I am not doing so now either but I am just passing on advice about the person running it like I always do (My advice isin't always negative ;) ). To join or not is your descision fully.

Should anyone like to join, you can use this link:
http://www.tpr-reloaded.com/?ref=44

Thanks very much
Everlasting Nine
 
Back
Top
Log in Register