dannyforex
Freshie
- Messages
- 1
- Joined
- Mar 25, 2009
- Messages
- 1
- Reaction score
- 0
- Points
- 3
Forex Software & Brokers
Hello,
My name is Dan and I would like to recommend a forex software that I work with and thought it was important to share it here.
I found etoro.com - a forex website and by using his forex software I was able to trade with precision and it offered me low spreads - as low as 2 pips!
This forex platform is specially designed to make the online forex market really understandable and easy to use for traders on their first trade.
The software also supports dynamic visualizations for easier trading statics, also contains a full online forex tutorials, trading guides and unlimited practice mode, which is great for forex beginners.
On top of it all - you can also find a forex community forum that includes public and private chats.
A very User-Friendly forex platform to use, It's 100% Reliable
There is only one time fee of $50 deposit to get started.
I definitely recommend http://www.etoro.com as your next or first online forex broker.
Thanks,
Dan
Hello,
My name is Dan and I would like to recommend a forex software that I work with and thought it was important to share it here.
I found etoro.com - a forex website and by using his forex software I was able to trade with precision and it offered me low spreads - as low as 2 pips!
This forex platform is specially designed to make the online forex market really understandable and easy to use for traders on their first trade.
The software also supports dynamic visualizations for easier trading statics, also contains a full online forex tutorials, trading guides and unlimited practice mode, which is great for forex beginners.
On top of it all - you can also find a forex community forum that includes public and private chats.
A very User-Friendly forex platform to use, It's 100% Reliable
There is only one time fee of $50 deposit to get started.
I definitely recommend http://www.etoro.com as your next or first online forex broker.
Thanks,
Dan