BTC USD 84,066.8 Gold USD 4,135.46
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

ETORO - etoro.com


Today's Etoro Trading Results:
$500(x400)
Buy : Euro/USD
Open Rate:1.3433
Close Rate:1.3466
Profit:$700
Gain: +140%
 
Last edited:
Aik? Ape jadi ngan mamat ni? nape kena ban? Dalam ni takde etoro supporte ke?

img1.jpg
img2.jpg
img3.jpg
img4.jpg

img6.jpg
img7.jpg
img9.jpg
img10.jpg

img11.jpg
img12.jpg
 
Dear collegues here,

I am new to manual trading.

I have traded with different EAs on many demo accounts ( I bought a couple of them )
but in this rough times they ALL failed, no matter what settings they have or what their
distributors ( BIG LOL + ROFL: you can rent those nice guys from internet - non of them
are traders or pogrammers, haha) try to tell us...

I lost some hundred USD with them, BUT THIS JOKE IS FAR MORE WORTH !!!

>> PROOF here: http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=LJTlA2j8Z7Q&feature=related

So I started with manual trading on demo accounts. Very hard...

UNTIL I found eToro.com, the broker with their very helpful animated trading platform!!
Since then my demo trading was successful (as long I dont leave the screen for more than
10 minutes).

My trading method is:

1) Lookin up the main trend on two or three pairs and watch this trend on
m5, h1, d1, w1 andm1 chart windows every few minutes.

2) Open three tradings with 2, 3 or 5 % of account size FOLLOWING THE TREND!
At the same time I am opening ONE trade with 2 % size AGAINST THE TREND!
3 with & 1 against trend...

3) Set Stop/Loss and TakeProfit in both directions at the same size of the trade

4) When I see a trade in profit between 30 up to 60 % of its volume, close it immediately
to take this profit away instantly. The next seconds I open a similar trade again.

So I was able to make good profits on this demo account. I follow always this pattern,
because I can watch with eToro this tradings nicely on my screen with all helpful features
also on the platform... Will open up my first real (small) account the next days!

Awaiting Your statements with thankfulness!

Greetinx
Rolf
 
I never had a problem using eToro, I’ve been using a lot of softwares before which is very hard to use, in eToro, it’s as fast as 1,2,3 ! all the procedures are very simple, from depositing funds ’til withdrawing money out. They’ll even call you just to make sure your account is fine! Kudos to eToro!
 
Pang ti nengkon etoro wai sipak tai ni ong koi?
 
Tumpang tanya Platform eToro

Salam sejahtera semua,
Saya nak tumpang tanya tentang platform eToro http://www.etoro.com/ni betul ke?
Menurut platform ni, Setiap minggu, sesiapa yang main forex (practice account) & dapat no. 1 hingga 10, boleh dapat hadiah usd300 hingga usd100 (duit betul ni).
Dengan usd2000 kita boleh trade untuk 1 minggu atau 5 hari trading(real trading time).
Ada x sesapa yang pernah cuba?
Ceritalah sikit...
Kalau thread ni pernah keluar, maaflah...
Saya ni newbie :(:(:-?:-?
 
mmg banyak broker di dunia ni yang buat trading contest monthly , weekly pun ada.. tujuannya utk perkenalkan platform mereka.
 
Salam sejahtera semua,
Saya nak tumpang tanya tentang platform eToro http://www.etoro.com/ni betul ke?
Menurut platform ni, Setiap minggu, sesiapa yang main forex (practice account) & dapat no. 1 hingga 10, boleh dapat hadiah usd300 hingga usd100 (duit betul ni).
Dengan usd2000 kita boleh trade untuk 1 minggu atau 5 hari trading(real trading time).
Ada x sesapa yang pernah cuba?
Ceritalah sikit...
Kalau thread ni pernah keluar, maaflah...
Saya ni newbie :(:(:-?:-?

Kalau anda masih baru tidak digalakkan menggunakan platform etoro. Chart kurang friendly user. Anda susah untuk belajar analisa market. Market popularity buy/sell juga tidak banyak membantu. Apa kata anda mulakan dengan marketiva atau instaforex :)paid

Klik saja di bawah ( sempat lagi pomot tu :"> )
 
Kalau anda masih baru tidak digalakkan menggunakan platform etoro. Chart kurang friendly user. Anda susah untuk belajar analisa market. Market popularity buy/sell juga tidak banyak membantu. Apa kata anda mulakan dengan marketiva atau instaforex :)paid

Klik saja di bawah ( sempat lagi pomot tu :"> )

Klik yg mane masta?.. kat siggy masta atau kat siggy saya?.. :o:o
 

Latest Posts

Live Forex Chart

Currency
Rates
EUR / USD
1.12330
USD / JPY
158.425
GBP / USD
1.32492
USD / CHF
0.83348
USD / CAD
1.42257
EUR / JPY
177.959
AUD / USD
0.69699
Back
Top
Log in Register