BTC USD 83,302.7 Gold USD 4,098.21
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

Erotic Chat.../slow talk

Close your eyes, give me your hand, darling
Do you feel my heart beating, do you understand?
Do you feel the same, am I only dreaming?
Is this burning an eternal flame?

I believe it's meant to be, darling
I watch when you are sleeping, you belong to me
Do you feel the same, am I only dreaming
Or is this burning an eternal flame?

Say my name, sun shines through the rain
A whole life so lonely, and then you come and ease the pain
I don't want to lose this feeling​
 
wat aper yer...
kiter g kaco owang2 lain tdo ar

apa kepelik idea kamu nie....

ini mengundang kemarahan org la...

xpasal2 nnt kne tampar...:))
 
aduyai....

nemo dh berjiwang la plak.....
 
Close your eyes, give me your hand, darling
Do you feel my heart beating, do you understand?
Do you feel the same, am I only dreaming?
Is this burning an eternal flame?

I believe it's meant to be, darling
I watch when you are sleeping, you belong to me
Do you feel the same, am I only dreaming
Or is this burning an eternal flame?

Say my name, sun shines through the rain
A whole life so lonely, and then you come and ease the pain
I don't want to lose this feeling​


nemo
aku suker lagu neh...
 
Back
Top
Log in Register