I am not the admin or the owner of the project, I don’t know the admin!
Started: Sunday, 05 april 2020
Payouts: Instant
Ref-offer 10%-8%-4%
Technical details (information from ISP and HyipLogs resources):
- Domain: NameCheap, Inc., 2020-03-18 - 2021-03-18 (registered for 1 year)
- SSL: Sectigo RSA Domain Validation Secure Server CA valid from 03 Apr, 2020 to 04 Apr, 2021 - Sectigo Limited
- Hosting: Hetzner Online Ag
- IP-address: 78.47.9.134 (Germany / Nuremberg) IP not used in other projects
- Script: H-script
- Originality: design: 0 | template: 0
- Simillar text HYIPs: 0
- Simillar design HYIPs: 0
Description:
Accepts:
Bitcoin, Payeer, Perfect Money
Perfect Money:
- U22706515 (ERA2BIT) - Russian Federation - Verified - 11.11.2019 - 0.2 point(s)
Investment plans:
- $10 - $1000: 0.8% daily for 15 days
- $10 - $1000: 1.0% daily for 30 days
- $100 - $10000: 1.2% daily for 60 days
- $100 - $10000: 1.4% daily for 90 days
- $100 - $10000: 1.6% daily for 365 days
Telegram: tg://resolve?domain=era2bit
Our investment:
This topic was created for the purpose of information. I am not responsible for your decisions!