BTC USD 85,302.9 Gold USD 4,140.83
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

Not Paying eosco.net-eosco.net

Date : 2008-07-10 18:11:02
From/To Account : U5395505 (EOSCO.NET)
Amount : 11.0000
Currency : LRUSD
Batch : 6426029
Memo : EOSCO.NET 110% ROI


Date : 2008-07-10 18:41:40
From/To Account : U5395505 (EOSCO.NET)
Amount : -5.0000
Currency : LRUSD
Batch : 6426901
Memo : ,5-D
 
Date: 2008-07-10 18:11:02
Batch: 6426037
From Account: U5395505
Amount: $33.00
Memo: EOSCO.NET 110% ROI

got paid today.
 
First payment received, thank admin :)paid

Date: 2008-07-10 20:14:29
Batch: 6429322
From Account: U539****
Amount: $27.50
Memo: EOSCO.NET 110% ROI

Reinvested :)

Date: 10/8/2008 04:33
Batch: 6437493
Sent To: U437****
Amount: $20.00
Memo: ,5-D,[email protected],
 
Nice payment after expiration:

16.jpg
 
I invested 7 days ago in 5 days plan.
I think, plan was for calendar days, cant be sure because eosco site is not accessible.

Still small hope that I will get paid, but It seems, I lost my test spend.

Some people suspected (probably with a good reason) that not long ago eosco owner run other program. Looks like they forced him to close eosco.net.
 
Back
Top
Log in Register