BTC USD 82,358.4 Gold USD 4,198.97
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

Paying Eos Financial Limited - eosz.com

Gold-Lister

CG Hardcore Club
gemgem
Messages
64,316
Joined
Apr 5, 2010
Messages
64,316
Reaction score
17
Points
525
I am not admin


Eos makes possible investors to be engaged in the whole production process of the Premium Wine industry. Financing of wine business is the best way to invest money, because it is merging safety, reliability and profitability


Plans: 0.9 %-1.55% for 180 days

Accept: PM, EGO, Bitcoin

http://eosz.com/
 
I made deposit:

Sent Payment 200.00 USD to account U6240230. Memo: Shopping Cart Payment. E-Wallet Fund: 200.00 ihyips. Batch: 47681619
 
Payment received

Date: 02.03.14 18:02
Received Payment 1.05 USD from account U6240230 to account U1204062.
Batch: 47701382.
Memo: API Payment. Cashout 13.

Thank you, Admin!
 
I got payment:

Received Payment 1.85 USD from account U6240230. Memo: API Payment. Cashout 17. Payment ID: 17 Batch: 47751539
 
I got payment:

Received Payment 1.85 USD from account U6240230. Memo: API Payment. Cashout 27. Payment ID: 27 Batch: 47835376
 
Date : 02/06/2014 07:11
From/To Account : U6240230
Amount : -200.00
Currency : USD
Batch : 47931115
Memo : Shopping Cart Payment. E-Wallet Fund: 200.00 megahyipru.
 
Paying quickly

The amount of 0.46 USD has been deposited to your Perfect Money account. Accounts: U6240230->U1136717. Memo: API Payment. Cashout 43.. Date: 09:35 06.02.14. Batch: 47941892.
 
I got payment:

Received Payment 1.85 USD from account U6240230. Memo: API Payment. Cashout 42. Payment ID: 42 Batch: 47938475
 
Payment received

Date: 02.05.14 16:33
Received Payment 1.93 USD from account U6240230 to account U1204062.
Batch: 47884484.
Memo: API Payment. Cashout 32.

Thank you, Admin!
 
Back
Top
Log in Register