BTC USD 82,950.2 Gold USD 4,144.52
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

English Thread- Improve our Skill

fuhhh......where all the regulars go?
 
how did u know:o

u saw me didnt ya..:">

fighting0036.gif


:))

i saw u in kebaya...:">:">:">
 
All around me are familiar faces
Worn out places, worn out faces
Bright and early for their daily races
Going nowhere, going nowhere
And their tears are filling up their glasses
No expression, no expression
Hide my head I want to drown my sorrow
No tomorrow, no tomorrow
And I find it kind of funny
I find it kind of sad
The dreams in which I'm dying
Are the best I've ever had
I find it hard to tell you
'Cos I find it hard to take
When people run in circles
It's a very, very
Mad World
 
Children waiting for the day they feel good
Happy Birthday, Happy Birthday
Made to feel the way that every child should
Sit and listen, sit and listen
Went to school and I was very nervous
No one knew me, no one knew me
Hello teacher tell me what's my lesson
Look right through me, look right through me

@mad world@
 
hollow?..u also can turned too if u want..:D

just upload the nice pic..:)

i prefer the japanese pronounciation... horo :))

i'm t0o lazy to change my avatar. let me be the genius shikamaru for a while :))
 
Back
Top
Log in Register