BTC USD 83,891.9 Gold USD 4,163.14
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

English Thread- Improve our Skill

well guys..i want to call it a night.. :)
maybe tomorrow I'll post another poem..that,if u guys don't mind..good night..
 
checked the bookies just now. mu is getting the popularity.
 
Untitled by me

Every time you see me
I would be alone
Thinking of how and what
This life should be

I would be alone
Although there are lots of people around me
Surrounding me
Hurting me

This should not be it
This could not be true
I’d still be alone
In sunlight or darkness

Together, and forever
Just me and myself
Looking at other people
Doing their chores

Without knowing that
You, who you are,
Will wonder why
I would still be alone

The more I think
The more it gets complicated
How people could be mean
sometimes.

I prefer to be alone
Rather than knowing that
Human can sometimes be a devil
and strikes back at me, ruthlessly.

I am alone.

wow

you have nice words here :)
 
dis thread seems active when it comes to nite :D
 
eheemmm...eheemmm....here goes... good evening and salam muhibah to all of you in cg, mods and admin. how are you today? good? i'm having a good time here... huhuhuuu....
 
Back
Top
Log in Register