BTC USD 86,552.5 Gold USD 4,142.92
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

English Thread- Improve our Skill

maybe u should doing something for anything..

i wanna share my experience

last time I read very funny thing in one of my threads on other forum.

You do not make an effort to check your posts for errors. What do you expect us to think of you? Do you think anyone will give that amount of hard-earned money to someone who can barely write?
So does it mean that people who don’t know English don't know anything?

Well I am not taking it personal and I know I can write and read not bad in English than him.. i am confident about it...

I have noticed that many Malaysian people have that kind of mentality....
(Mind you I am an MALAYSIAN)
 
i wanna share my experience

last time I read very funny thing in one of my threads on other forum.


So does it mean that people who don’t know English don't know anything?

Well I am not taking it personal and I know I can write and read not bad in English than him.. i am confident about it...

I have noticed that many Malaysian people have that kind of mentality....
(Mind you I am an MALAYSIAN)

i think what he meant was for you to be extra carefull. a bit of hostility there, no doubt about it.
 
here i am again on my own... anybody out there? Just want to say Hi....
 
posting 2 forum sites now. cg and an american site.... looking forward to register to uk and aus sites....
 
Back
Top
Log in Register