BTC USD 85,632.5 Gold USD 4,146.93
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

English Thread- Improve our Skill

i'm going out
S.H.O.P.P.I.N.G
lalalalalala

ellow miss receptionist...may i accompany u to shopping? as i in need to buy sumthing for me.perhaps u can buy it for me?hehehe....
 
Hai all,
how r u today?

I'm so sad today because,
one of my bowling mate,
passed away suddenly last nite! :(

So pity because his wife
is working at taipei!
They're such a loving copule:(
 
Hai all,
how r u today?

I'm so sad today because,
one of my bowling mate,
passed away suddenly last nite! :(

So pity because his wife
is working at taipei!
They're such a loving copule:(

i'm sorry to hear that. did your friend suffered a stroke?
 
Kalau... if i'm not mistaken,
he had heart attack!

I'm still shocked actually
because his age is 35 :(

~ouch.. time to back home :)

 
Kalau... if i'm not mistaken,
he had heart attack!

I'm still shocked actually
because his age is 35 :(

~ouch.. time to back home :)


people die in younger age.
I'm not shocking anymore.
today,no wonder..they could die elsewhere and anytime.
 
Last edited:
my english improve through this thread.thankz land load :))
 
my english improve through this thread.thankz land load :))

for your future improvement
read- thankz land load
correct way - thanks landlord/landlady.

please take note that if you are telling someone that your english has improved, avoid typing funky english. this does not serve the purpose.:)cgrock
 
for your future improvement
read- thankz land load
correct way - thanks landlord/landlady.

please take note that if you are telling someone that your english has improved, avoid typing funky english. this does not serve the purpose.:)cgrock

sory by the way..i prefer funky english coz it look funky.:)) :))
 
Back
Top
Log in Register