BTC USD 82,621.0 Gold USD 4,190.60
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

English Thread- Improve our Skill

cud be laa...
your hotel shud be further up north...
G-hotel was next to gurney plaza...
facing s.prai... boring view...hahaha...:D

Yes..but it's not far from g hotel also..they should have the seaview room in g hotel don't they?luckily for me,everytime I go here sure got this type of room..facing the sea..spectacular view from the room,the jacuzi also facing the sea..and at the sitting area also seaview..phew...that's why I love gurney hotel..:)
 
darn.... i'm confused now....
the only work i need to do right now can't be done due to lack of one measly cellotape....
 
Yes..but it's not far from g hotel also..they should have the seaview room in g hotel don't they?luckily for me,everytime I go here sure got this type of room..facing the sea..spectacular view from the room,the jacuzi also facing the sea..and at the sitting area also seaview..phew...that's why I love gurney hotel..:)

yeah...same road strip...
it is facing the sea...
and the main land as well...
the sea front is nice too...
can see people jogged there as early as 6 in the morning...

got to go now...
see you guys later...:)
 
hi all..
not feeling well today but still can online :)paid
 
yeah...same road strip...
it is facing the sea...
and the main land as well...
the sea front is nice too...
can see people jogged there as early as 6 in the morning...

got to go now...
see you guys later...:)

True2..I always love to lepak2 there at 1-2am..but I don't think it's safe anymorela..still,I love it here..ate Nasi kandar again just now..

Let's play this game :)
Taa
 
hye all..

i'm just thinking why they called swine flu not pig flu..

now this virus was called by Influenza H1N1
 
Last edited:
barcelona(0) vs chelsea(0) at barcelona
manunited(1) vs arsenal(0) at manunited

second leg will be next week.

eng thread = sarawak thread? :)):)):))

that was HA's idea......
 
Back
Top
Log in Register