BTC USD 82,597.0 Gold USD 4,185.97
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

English Thread- Improve our Skill

Assalamualaikum, I am working as a nurse in psychiatric ward. My patients always telling me their problems and as a nurse we need to listen. In this wards we really have to be patient with the situations. The patients, majority of them are mentally ill and at times they become restless and could not control their behavior. In what ever situations we have to tolerate and continue working as usual.

in whatever situation, you have to tolerate and continue working as usual and don't forget be extra careful. you might not know what they are capable of.
 
Assalamualaikum, I am working as a nurse in psychiatric ward. My patients always telling me their problems and as a nurse we need to listen. In this wards we really have to be patient with the situations. The patients, majority of them are mentally ill and at times they become restless and could not control their behavior. In what ever situations we have to tolerate and continue working as usual.


wa'alaikumsalam.
you must be really2 patient ya sis? have you ever got mad to one of your patients and have you feel like this is not the job that i wanted-to be working with people with mental issues?
 
huhuhu...
still cannot be a lecturer hhuh..?
but...i think someday u will...:)
so what ur future prospect in this course....?

I'm not a good teacher i guess..hehe..
I took this course so that I will learn English better (their historical background, arts, cultures and so on)
however,i am NOT intended to be a lecturer.
I guess after I graduated, i will be stuck in my dad's office. :))
 
I'm not a good teacher i guess..hehe..
I took this course so that I will learn English better (their historical background, arts, cultures and so on)
however,i am NOT intended to be a lecturer.
I guess after I graduated, i will be stuck in my dad's office. :))

your dad's a businessman?
 
I'm not a good teacher i guess..hehe..
I took this course so that I will learn English better (their historical background, arts, cultures and so on)
however,i am NOT intended to be a lecturer.
I guess after I graduated, i will be stuck in my dad's office. :))

wow, i wish my dad got his own company... you do not seem eager with that prospect... how bad could it be.
 
well people..its 3++am..and i'm definitely need to doze off..
i will see you guys around tomorrow insyaAllah if God willing
Good night and have a blast weekend with your families and loved ones..Take care
 
well people..its 3++am..and i'm definitely need to doze off..
i will see you guys around tomorrow insyaAllah if God willing
Good night and have a blast weekend with your families and loved ones..Take care

nite nite... watch out for the boogeyman...
 
I'm not a good teacher i guess..hehe..
I took this course so that I will learn English better (their historical background, arts, cultures and so on)
however,i am NOT intended to be a lecturer.
I guess after I graduated, i will be stuck in my dad's office. :))

Ooo...I see...
So..what ur father do....
 
Back
Top
Log in Register