BTC USD 85,614.6 Gold USD 4,164.16
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

Not Paying EMI Fund - emifund.com

Paid me regularly since now. Great program.
 
Made another deposit here.
Good luck to all.
 
Paid as usual!!


:)paid:)paid:)paid



Thanks EMI.
 
Date: 2008-15-11 07:10:05
Batch: 7936765
From Account: U0089068
Amount: $9.60
Memo: Payout to member #43 from EmiFund
 
You have received a payment to your account u889xxx:

Date: 2008-15-11 13:15:40
Batch: 7946468
From Account: U0089068
Amount: $3.60
Memo: Payout to member #115 from EmiFund

Thank you.

:)paid:)paid:)paid
 
Date: 2008-16-11 08:30:43
Batch: 7972631
From Account: U0089068
Amount: $2.40
Memo: Payout to member #43 from EmiFund
 
Date: 2008-16-11 16:53:18
Batch: 7986004
From Account: U0089068
Amount: $2.40
Memo: Payout to member #43 from EmiFund
 
Hi members of this program!
I wish to congrats you! It is really paid today. I've received payment.
Thanks.:D
 
just requested a payout. I know i will get paid.:D
 
Back
Top
Log in Register