noorizam
Fun Poster
- Messages
- 846
- Joined
- Nov 14, 2006
- Messages
- 846
- Reaction score
- 0
- Points
- 10
My greetings to all SwissCash investors, Swiss Financial Planners, Consultants, and Regional Directors. Year 2006 has been a great one for SwissCash. All the investment strategies implemented by our investment teams have yielded very positive and satisfactory results. Our investors base has grown to hundreds of thousands in over a hundred countries globally. I couldn’t be more satisfied because we have basically achieved all we set out to do and we are already far ahead of our vision and mission. I believe that as the people who are representing and investing in the company, you have enjoyed a tremendous return from SwissCash in 2006 as well, which pleases me greatly.
Last year, I promised you that 2006 would be a growth year for SwissCash, and I was very right. I also promised you a new financial product for SwissCash by 2007, and EMF was launched in December 2006. I promised that every one of you would regret it if you didn’t hold at least 10,000 shares of EMF on December 1st, and so far that has proven true as well. Many are waiting to purchase more EMF shares. I am promising you now that EMF is an even bigger financial project than SIP, and 2007 will be a witness to it.
During my last meeting with the SwissCash and Swiss Mutual Fund management team before Christmas, we highlighted three very important milestones to be achieved in 2007:
1. An ongoing evolution of SwissCash into a global brand;
2. The diversification of the SwissCash financial platform by the introduction of several new financial products; and
3. The growth of SwissCash payment solutions that will cater to the needs of many people from every region and every walk of life.
Rally behind me, support this team to make SwissCash unrivalled. May all your New Years’ resolutions come true. Remember to continue building a healthy family, a wealthy family and a very successful future with SwissCash. Always proceed with pride, dignity and all honesty.
Again, I thank everyone for their support and understanding in the year 2006 and I congratulate all who together with us march into 2007 with renewed visions, aspirations and resolutions.
Humbly serving you always and in all ways,
Michael Mansfield and the whole SwissCash and Swiss Mutual Fund Management Team
nak tau citer selanjutnya? klik sini