http://earnmoneybyimage.com/
Now,you could earn money by uploading photos/pics/snaps
Now,At Present We are having Flat 1000 views = US$0.05 per picture
Payout Request = US$0.05 Only
So,You could upload 1000's of pictures and there is no restriction on it.
Note:-I wanted to be an Honest Admin and wanted to be paying in nature,might be our rates would be low of 1000 views and we would also increase the rates as I will get further Advertisers, We donot want to be lie you by saying that you will get US$50 per 1000 views but at the end no payment will be made by their End.
http://earnmoneybyimage.com/
Now,you could earn money by uploading photos/pics/snaps
Now,At Present We are having Flat 1000 views = US$0.05 per picture
Payout Request = US$0.05 Only
So,You could upload 1000's of pictures and there is no restriction on it.
Note:-I wanted to be an Honest Admin and wanted to be paying in nature,might be our rates would be low of 1000 views and we would also increase the rates as I will get further Advertisers, We donot want to be lie you by saying that you will get US$50 per 1000 views but at the end no payment will be made by their End.
http://earnmoneybyimage.com/