BTC USD 84,693.7 Gold USD 4,147.33
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

EA scalping +hedging yang konsisten

Bagi yg tidak ada cukup modal, boleh guna account micro untuk trade yg selamat..


Contoh modal $100 USD - Guna initial lot 10 sen(0.01)

(Boleh juga trade dengan modal $50 tapi elakkan minggu FOMC dan NFP)
 
This is something unique and what I haven’t tried before, I believe such ways can be very tricky unless you do regular practice. I will try it on demo with Octafx since they allow it for free, but I feel very nervous when it comes to trying new stuff, I believe we need a lot of confidence and experience and only then we will be able to find success in such tricky strategies and methods, but definitely not for newbies.
 
promosi ramadhan dan syawal. Untuk dapatkan EA dengan harga promosi($39) sila PM untuk dapatkan link pembayaran harga promosi. hanya dengan paypal. promosi tamat pada bila2 masa.
 

Latest Posts

Live Forex Chart

Currency
Rates
EUR / USD
1.12389
USD / JPY
158.381
GBP / USD
1.32573
USD / CHF
0.83286
USD / CAD
1.42168
EUR / JPY
178.002
AUD / USD
0.69784
Back
Top
Log in Register