BTC USD 86,219.6 Gold USD 4,166.77
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

EA Profitable

Salam semua,

Saja nak share ea ni. Ea ni kalo kat octafx cun jalan. Tapi kalo spread tinggi susah sikit. Kat XM buleh letak kat EU je. Yang lain tak cuba. Modal usd50 kat octafx, seminggu guna dah popit hampir 100%. Selamat mencuba.

Download link

asal wat backtest jln skit je .... :-? :-?
 
Hi Zabidin2,

Wow, within 15 minutes, this ea made ALL PROFITS for Buy and Sell trades with profit target = 7 pips. Just a starting.

I need to know about the above information: 22 and 7. If my broker's GMT Offset = +3, then, how will I change these 2 numbers? Or I just leave it as DEFAULT?

Also, please kindly add Money Management Function to this interesting ea, too.

Thanks a lot.

James

HourFrom is base on MT4 for each broker. Actually, this is not my ea. I just share it.
 
Hi Zabidin2,

May I know what is your Octafx's GMT Offset time?

And do you leave 7 and 22 as DEFAULT settings?

Do you leave trades open from Friday until the next Monday of next week? or you closed all trades before Market is closed on Friday night?

I see that this ea continues to make profits since yesterday. But on account of 10k usd, I set up lot size = 0.1, which is very small.

So, on your live account, to use 0.1 lot size, what is the account balance that you can suggest based on your real testing?

Thanks for all information.

Regards,
James
 
Hi,

This ea is profitable again today.

But Zabidin2, can you please kindly tell me more about Money Management such as:

1. With 100 usd account, what is the lot size you set up?

2. I saw No Stop Loss when this ea places trades. So, do you put the Stop Loss manually? If you put Stop Loss manually, then, how many pips is your Stop Loss?

3. Because you have used this ea for a long time, can you please tell me the Winning trade % versus Losing trade %? And what is the Maximum drawdown so far?

I hope you can share above information with me for my understanding more about this ea.

Thanks a lot

James
 
Hi,

This ea is profitable again today.

But Zabidin2, can you please kindly tell me more about Money Management such as:

1. With 100 usd account, what is the lot size you set up?

2. I saw No Stop Loss when this ea places trades. So, do you put the Stop Loss manually? If you put Stop Loss manually, then, how many pips is your Stop Loss?

3. Because you have used this ea for a long time, can you please tell me the Winning trade % versus Losing trade %? And what is the Maximum drawdown so far?

I hope you can share above information with me for my understanding more about this ea.

Thanks a lot

James

1. With start 100usd put 0.02.

2. I try to code to add stop loss and take profit. I hire someone to do it.

3. Maximum DD now is 25% from equity.

4. To get consistent profit, please use broker with low spread.
 
Hi Zabidin2,

Thanks for your prompt reply.

Can you please kindly share this ea with "Added Stop Loss and Take Profit" ? It is safer to put a clear Stop Loss because after the trading hour (22 to 7), the EA will stop trading, but it still has open trade that can be in either profit or in loss.

Thanks a lot for your kind sharing of Added Stop Loss and Take Profit EA.

James
 
Weekly Performance of Drive Expert Advisors

Drive Forex Metals Hot Forex +1.48%
http://www.myfxbook.com/members/drivehf/drive-forex-metals-hot-forex/1152188
Yen Drive Real Fort FS +1.23%
http://www.myfxbook.com/members/driveforex/yen-drive-real-fort-fs/1081683
Drive Gold + Yen Drive + USD Drive +0.88%
http://www.myfxbook.com/members/driveforex/drive-gold--yen-drive/1099566
Drive Forex Marti +0.83%
http://www.myfxbook.com/members/driveforex/drive-forex-marti/1245311
Drive Forex Metals Medium Risk +0.78%
http://www.myfxbook.com/members/drivegold/drive-forex-metals-medium-risk/1063086
Forex Metals Drive 20k Consistent Profit Low Drawdown +0.37%
http://www.myfxbook.com/members/driveforex/forex-metals-drive-20k-consistent/1129790
Drive Forex Metals High Risk +0.36%
http://www.myfxbook.com/members/drivegold/drive-forex-metals-high-risk/984534
Drive Gold Real Money Profi Forex Account No. 3 +0.08%
http://www.myfxbook.com/members/drivegold/drive-gold-real-money-profi/646472
Drive Gold Special - Low Drawdown / Consistent Monthly Profit +0.07%
http://www.myfxbook.com/members/drivegold/drive-gold-special-low-drawdown/1129788

Visit :www.driveexpertadvisors.com

Happy Trading
Drive Expert Advisors
 
Salam semua,

Saja nak share ea ni. Ea ni kalo kat octafx cun jalan. Tapi kalo spread tinggi susah sikit. Kat XM buleh letak kat EU je. Yang lain tak cuba. Modal usd50 kat octafx, seminggu guna dah popit hampir 100%. Selamat mencuba.

Download link



terima kasih utk EAs ini
 

Latest Posts

Live Forex Chart

Currency
Rates
EUR / USD
1.12108
USD / JPY
157.854
GBP / USD
1.32314
USD / CHF
0.82936
USD / CAD
1.42442
EUR / JPY
176.968
AUD / USD
0.69629
Back
Top
Log in Register