BTC USD 85,726.9 Gold USD 4,134.81
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

EA Profitable

zabidin2

Active Member
Messages
1,478
Joined
Jul 4, 2011
Messages
1,478
Reaction score
100
Points
33
Salam semua,

Saja nak share ea ni. Ea ni kalo kat octafx cun jalan. Tapi kalo spread tinggi susah sikit. Kat XM buleh letak kat EU je. Yang lain tak cuba. Modal usd50 kat octafx, seminggu guna dah popit hampir 100%. Selamat mencuba.

Download link
 
Salam semua,

Saja nak share ea ni. Ea ni kalo kat octafx cun jalan. Tapi kalo spread tinggi susah sikit. Kat XM buleh letak kat EU je. Yang lain tak cuba. Modal usd50 kat octafx, seminggu guna dah popit hampir 100%. Selamat mencuba.

Download link

Thanks for sharing the ea.

Can you please tell me the best time-frame and best pairs to use with this ea?

I am willing to forward-test this ea on several brokers on my VPS, and report the results here every month, if you would like to.

By the way, do we need to turn off the ea before big news events come out like Non-farm payroll, bank interests news, ECB's speeches, etc? Or we can let it run 24/5?

Thanks a lot for your further information soon
 
Thanks for sharing the ea.

Can you please tell me the best time-frame and best pairs to use with this ea?

I am willing to forward-test this ea on several brokers on my VPS, and report the results here every month, if you would like to.

By the way, do we need to turn off the ea before big news events come out like Non-farm payroll, bank interests news, ECB's speeches, etc? Or we can let it run 24/5?

Thanks a lot for your further information soon

I turn off the robot when big news like NFP or FOMC. Please share backtest here. Together we can make profit. TF is M30 only. I try to put SL and TP there.
 
Last edited:
Hi Zabidin2,

Thanks for information. But which pairs are you using with good profits for this ea? Eurusd, Gbpusd, Usdjpy, Usdcad, Audusd?

Please kindly advise me for me to start forward-testing it asap.

Thanks a lot
James
 
Hi Zabidin2,

In addition, I saw input settings:

1. Hoursfrom12: 22

2. Hoursto12: 7

What are these 2 times? Are they based on GMT Offset = 0?

If my broker's GMT Offset = +3, then, do I need to change these 2 trading times? or I only let it as DEFAULT setting at 22 and 7 ?

+ Do you have Money Management settings to increase lot size when Equity increases? and decrease lot size when Equity reduces? I do not see this MM % in your EA's Inputs.

Waiting for your further information asap.

Thanks a lot. Your EA seems to have great potential. I see it places many pending orders of Buy and Sell on FXCHOICE Demo account now.

James
 
Berapa lama dh test EA ni kt Real?:-?
Sbbnya, sukar dan amat payah utk percaya pada EA 100% utk jangka masa panjang...
 
Hi Zabidin2,

Wow, within 15 minutes, this ea made ALL PROFITS for Buy and Sell trades with profit target = 7 pips. Just a starting.

I need to know about the above information: 22 and 7. If my broker's GMT Offset = +3, then, how will I change these 2 numbers? Or I just leave it as DEFAULT?

Also, please kindly add Money Management Function to this interesting ea, too.

Thanks a lot.

James
 

Latest Posts

Live Forex Chart

Currency
Rates
EUR / USD
1.11922
USD / JPY
157.846
GBP / USD
1.32092
USD / CHF
0.83001
USD / CAD
1.42792
EUR / JPY
176.663
AUD / USD
0.69404
Back
Top
Log in Register