BTC USD 84,855.3 Gold USD 4,140.83
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

Not Paying E-smartfunds.com - Multiplan

newmasterhyip saya invest lagi 40usd cam biasa yerrr kekkeek dah pm hang

I am happy to receive my downlines to pm me about rcb.
ok!
I say again:
Hi,Everybody,you know my rcb is enough high(80%)!
In general,my ref com back is only for the 1st deposite only!
You can see my sign in TG!
I am very happy in Carigold, so as a reward to all Carigold members who reinvest, I will sent your 40% rcb again if you pm me.
Good Luck Everybody!:D


zmpc, I have pmed you and send your reinvest rcb:)
 
Last edited:
I am happy to receive my downlines to pm me about rcb.
ok!
I say again:
Hi,Everybody,you know my rcb is enough high(80%)!
In general,my ref com back is only for the 1st upgrade only!
You can see my sign in TG!
I am very happy in Carigold, so as a reward to all Carigold members who reinvest, I will sent your 40% rcb again if you pm me.
Good Luck Everybody!:D


zmpc, I have pmed you and send your reinvest rcb:)


Aiya .. 80% for first time only kah? You never say ler. Mana ler i tau ur sign in TG :rolleyes:
 
dapat lagi....:D


$x.42 Has been transfared to your E-Gold#: 334xxxx

Batch Number#: 713xxxxx

Thanks very much for using our system.
 
DreamGirl
I have pmed you too and sent your reinvest rcb,pls check it!
Good Luck!
 
Aiya .. 80% for first time only kah? You never say ler. Mana ler i tau ur sign in TG :rolleyes:

hi DreamGirl

you know , in fact, the rcb is not so important, the most important is that the site is really paying and everybody can get profits. your invest is only to get rcb?:D .I think the answer is "no",nobody will do!

As a rule in HYIP world, the earily birds can eat more!:)
pls don't mind the rate of rcb, your profits is the most important!:D
Good Luck!
 
Back
Top
Log in Register