BTC USD 83,089.9 Gold USD 4,164.22
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

Driving License

Chozha

Freshie
Messages
11
Joined
Apr 6, 2021
Messages
11
Reaction score
2
Points
8
Hi all...

I have seen in fb, few agencies posted they can provide the license in 5 to 7 days... Do anyone know about it? Is it real and fake ones who cheat us to get our money??? Nowadays I am seeing alot and my friends here also said some persons may do like these... Is it really True??? And is it a original one???
 
Sorry if anything not clear, please comment here I will detailed out that...
 
Hey i just found they are all cheating us, i gave my personal details and 800RM...
 
omg, so sorry for you. have you found a solution?
Haha no problem, this was expected one only... And then solution is I am trying to mark fake or spam in fb Post and informing my surroundings and update in forums to avoid others to affect on this...
 
Back
Top
Log in Register