BTC USD 63,377.0 Gold USD 1,744.05
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

Driving License

Chozha

Freshie
Reaction score
Hi all...

I have seen in fb, few agencies posted they can provide the license in 5 to 7 days... Do anyone know about it? Is it real and fake ones who cheat us to get our money??? Nowadays I am seeing alot and my friends here also said some persons may do like these... Is it really True??? And is it a original one???

Sponsored Post

Chozha

Freshie
Reaction score
Sorry if anything not clear, please comment here I will detailed out that...

Chozha

Freshie
Reaction score
Hey i just found they are all cheating us, i gave my personal details and 800RM...

petr.ivn

Freshie
Reaction score
Hi all...

I have seen in fb, few agencies posted they can provide the license in 5 to 7 days... Do anyone know about it? Is it real and fake ones who cheat us to get our money??? Nowadays I am seeing alot and my friends here also said some persons may do like these... Is it really True??? And is it a original one???
I heard that it's real, but you should first read some reviews on this company. or better ask your friends where can you do that or in auto service. mechanics know such stuff for sure!

Chozha

Freshie
Reaction score
omg, so sorry for you. have you found a solution?
Haha no problem, this was expected one only... And then solution is I am trying to mark fake or spam in fb Post and informing my surroundings and update in forums to avoid others to affect on this...

Xploit Machine

CG Top Poster Club
Reaction score
Salam Sejahtera dan selamat datang ke CariGold, salah satu portal pelaburan, perniagaan dan perbincangan dalam talian terbesar di Asia Tenggara.
Hello and welcome to CariGold, one of Southeast Asia's largest online investment, business and discussion portal.

Board Rules / Peraturan Forum

:cool:🇲🇾

Sponsored Post

CG Sponsors