BTC USD 84,502.1 Gold USD 4,140.83
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

Drinking and driving

arm6169

Junior Member
Messages
68
Joined
Mar 30, 2011
Messages
68
Reaction score
64
Points
16
I would like to share an experience with you about drinking and driving.

As you well know, some of us have been known to have had brushes with the authorities on our way home from the odd social session over the years.

A couple of nights ago, I was out for a few drinks with some friends at the Marriott Hotel and had a few too many beers and some rather nice red wine.

Knowing full well I may have been slightly over the limit, I did something I've never done before: I took a bus home.

Sure enough I passed a police road block but as it was a bus, they waved it past.

I arrived home safely without incident which was a real surprise, as I have never driven a bus before and am not sure where I got it.


TWANGY GUITAR - I stayed up all night to see where the sun went, then it dawned on me.
 
Back
Top
Log in Register