Inniafifah
Junior Member
- Messages
- 77
- Joined
- Apr 5, 2013
- Messages
- 77
- Reaction score
- 0
- Points
- 6
We are seeking for Draftperson. (Malaysian Only)
- Minimum diploma in a relevant discipline and must be conversant in AutoCAD.
- 3 - 5 Years experience in E/I drafting design & layout development with experience in OIL & GAS or industrial designs.
- Knowledgeable in interpreting E/I symbols, legends, 2D CAD drafting.
- Knowledge PDMS will be an added advantage.
*If you're interested please send your latest cv to [email protected]
*Please state your current salary & availability.
- Minimum diploma in a relevant discipline and must be conversant in AutoCAD.
- 3 - 5 Years experience in E/I drafting design & layout development with experience in OIL & GAS or industrial designs.
- Knowledgeable in interpreting E/I symbols, legends, 2D CAD drafting.
- Knowledge PDMS will be an added advantage.
*If you're interested please send your latest cv to [email protected]
*Please state your current salary & availability.