BTC USD 83,606.9 Gold USD 4,182.13
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

Do you believe in predictions?

Justin Langer

Fun Poster
Messages
193
Joined
Feb 28, 2017
Messages
193
Reaction score
0
Points
10
When one talk about business like Forex, it is obvious that a lot of risk is connected here, so do you guys believe it is sensible to work with following predictions? I believe it is there is nothing exactly wrong with it, but we MUST make sure that we follow it from site that we could TRUST.

It is also equally crucial to pick pairs that we like and don’t try too many. I like usd inr prediction or say pair rather, as it’s something through which I make good profits. But again, we must be wise and have strict money management to ensure everything stays on the mark.
 

Latest Posts

Live Forex Chart

Currency
Rates
EUR / USD
1.13409
USD / JPY
157.332
GBP / USD
1.32317
USD / CHF
0.83396
USD / CAD
1.41832
EUR / JPY
178.390
AUD / USD
0.69861
Back
Top
Log in Register