BTC USD 84,499.6 Gold USD 4,140.83
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

Deposit 10k ????

Pilih broker yang di rekomended by CARIGOLD :D

InsyaALLAH .. takder masalah :D

cuma kalau ngan InstaForex.. kalau modal lebih 100K bleh mohon Segregated AKAUN :D ... kira macam insuran ler.. kalau tetiba broker tu tutup :D ...

Info lanjut pasal SEGREGATED ACCOUNT kat sini
 
Yes, yes! Let's I want 10K in control. Give me! Give me! I'm super-trader! Any broker! Broker fear me! I'm the king of the market! Joke:) Dear Sirs, I inform all, the Kings of the market Barok Obama and Bill Gates have very high deposits. They are moving the markets with the help of Angela Merkel! Their deposits xxx K``.
 
I think this forum is not for me
Too much non english language
 
mamat tu majuk ke hape hehehhe
kene faham la,almost malay kt sini...so tak yah pakai englishhh
 
I 10k deposit and wii menu, forward in time was to come back to AC and when I withdrew my 10k was still his. I do not get this offer, but I got other offers. A free Bluray player and three DVDs free for a year at a time was.
 
Ada tgk cete paranormal activity? Boypren dia day trader nmpk xaccount dia ada bpe? Dia gune tradestation.com
 

Latest Posts

Live Forex Chart

Currency
Rates
EUR / USD
1.12575
USD / JPY
157.828
GBP / USD
1.32425
USD / CHF
0.82890
USD / CAD
1.42505
EUR / JPY
177.683
AUD / USD
0.69562
Back
Top
Log in Register