BTC USD 84,833.9 Gold USD 4,140.83
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

Paying Deliveero - deliveero.com

ushange.Com

Fun Poster
Messages
297
Joined
Nov 13, 2020
Messages
297
Reaction score
2
Points
25
Register - Monitor
deliv1.png
deliv2.png
deliv3.png
deliv4.png
 
Deposit

The amount of 200 USD has been withdrawn from your account. Accounts: U2631114->U22943858. Memo: Shopping Cart Payment. Invoice 6066, MYINVESTBLOGER.. Date: 12:05 26.04.21. Batch: 388089313.
 
I invested here a total of $300 in the 3% daily plan
I also received my first withdrawal paid really fast
I see this project is not yet advertised in many places except for blogs
This seems like a good development stream for the project
I like it :)


NEW Deposit batch -

The amount of 300 USD has been withdrawn from your account. Accounts: U5677***->U22943858. Memo: Shopping Cart Payment. Invoice 8440, heatstreak.. Date: 14:13 02.05.21. Batch: 389967469


Payment batch -

The amount of 9 USD has been deposited to your account. Accounts: U22943858->U5677***. Memo: API Payment. Invoice 8963, heatstreak.. Date: 15:53 03.05.21. Batch: 390216901


15.png
 
Next payment Received on time as usual,

Date: 05/08/2021 08:31
Batch: 391300952
From Account: U22943858
Amount: $3.00
Memo: Invoice 11777, List4Hyip_com.
 
Back
Top
Log in Register