BTC USD 85,592.0 Gold USD 4,163.99
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

delete....

kalau atas 300 atau 400..aku nak kasi ler best price.hehhehe
 
I have tokay geckos 200grams up 25 geckos

I have tokay geckos 200-250grams up 25 geckos.

If you can come to visit me in Thailand,i want RM 350/1 geckos.

come to Thailand Bkk. and take it.

Promotion:

10 gecko<200grams up> RM 3,200.-

25 gecko<200grams up> RM 6,500.-

Come to bangkok and take it all.Good helthy,before every geckos
<25 geckos>250grams up.Now steble 200grms up.

My e mail: [email protected]

My mobile: +66 82 011 5718

check your tokay geckos and Cash and take to you county.
 
To day ,if i have 450 grams in thailand,and who want tokek for now,then if i send picture to you,When can you come to bangkok.

My e mail: [email protected] / mobile:+66 082 011 5718

thk. I want real buyer.
 
Back
Top
Log in Register