BTC USD 85,498.7 Gold USD 4,177.97
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

Paying D E X E B I T - dexebit.com

xetang

CG Top Poster Club
gem
Messages
42,158
Joined
Dec 1, 2012
Messages
42,158
Reaction score
11
Points
125
I'm not admin here!
Our program is intended for people willing to achieve their financial freedom but unable to do so because they're not financial experts.
D E X E B I T is a long term high yield private loan program, backed up by Forex market trading and investing in various funds and activities. Profits from these investments are used to enhance our program and increase its stability for the long term.

D E X E B I T - dexebit.com

4.23 Hourly For 24 Hours (Instant Withrdawal)
Plan Spent Amount ($) Hourly Profit (%)
Plan 1 $20.00 - $49.99 4.23

107% After 3 Days (Instant Withdrawal)
Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)
Plan 2 $50.00 - $100.00 107.00

SSL Encryption
DDos Protection
Licensed Script
Registrar NAMECHEAP INC
Created 2017-06-16
Expire 2018-06-16
NS NS1.EASY-GEO-DNS.COM NS2.EASY-GEO-DNS.COM
NS3.EASY-GEO-DNS.COM NS4.EASY-GEO-DNS.COM

Accept: PM, Payeer, Bitcoin, Advcash

Join here: https://dexebit.com/
 
The amount of 49.99 USD has been withdrawn from your account. Accounts: U2631114->U14310513. Memo: Shopping Cart Payment. Deposit to D E X E B I T User myinvestblog.. Date: 08:04 17.06.17. Batch: 179383572.
 
Back
Top
Log in Register