BTC USD 82,615.5 Gold USD 4,156.06
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

Paying CYCLE ONE - CycleOne.org

Tom_The_Hyipster

Fun Poster
Messages
363
Joined
Jun 19, 2019
Messages
363
Reaction score
0
Points
20
I'm not the owner/admin

shsWWz2.png
​

Hello guys, discover CYCLEONE, a new projectdesigned for the long run.

They just started to promote through some monitors and specially they got some good youtubers promoters. I think is a good idea in this moment, monitors ask a lot of money and 99% are useless and costly for the admins.

INVESTMENT PORTFOLIO
Any investment will be active untill you doubled your money, so:

  • 3% daily for 67 days - Min. deposit: $50 USD
  • 3.50% daily for 57 days - Min Deposit $500
  • 4% daily for 50 days - Min Deposit $1000
  • 4.50% daily for 44 days - Min Deposit $2000
  • 5.00% daily for 40 days - Min Deposit $5000

Min Deposit: 50$
Min Withdraw: 30$

Features and network fees:
We change 5% fee on deposit and 10% fee on withdrawal. Fees will be locked in site wallet in case of any trading losses occured also 3% of the deposit fee and 3% of the withdrawal fee will be distributed evenly as a share among all investers with active deposit. In fact you will get back more than those fees as share each time an investor deposit and withdraw.

I think this a good network strategy to help anyone make profits.

Payments Processor:
Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, Tron, Litcoin, Dash, Zcash, NEO, Stellar, Tether(USD) and Monero
All deposited e-currencies will be converted to Bitcoin in order to trade with high-volumes. No fees will be charged for convertion.

Referral: 4% - 5% - 6% , depends on which plan your subscribers invest in.

Payments type: Instant

Technical Info

  • Hosing: Cloudflare, Inc.
  • SSL: Bad
  • Script: No Info
  • Design matches: No match
  • Sleeper: No
CHECK AND REGISTER - RCB 100%

My Deposit 220$
NUSPatx.png
 
This is an example of how the network fees work: as you can seen I've earned nothing from my deposit because accruals are daily, but I've earned 1,1$ in about 12hours from dividends from the entire amounts of withdrawals and deposits
cycleone network.png
 
Guys I suggest you to take a look at CYCLEONE, the dividends system is amazing, in a few more than 30hours I've earned 6,62$ from my plan, and almost 5$ from the dividend system, is almost the double, and without invest nothing. This mean that the cashflow in website is very high and outperforms a lot the fees asked on withdraw/deposits, even with amounts of 1k or so.
CHECK AND REGISTER

cycleone network.png


Withdrawals are instant as promised


cycleone proof.png
 
Back
Top
Log in Register