heatstreak
Active+ Member
- Messages
- 4,929
- Joined
- May 24, 2017
- Messages
- 4,929
- Reaction score
- 7
- Points
- 35
Nice program here guys
I love the stable returns and it pays in a timely manner which i totally like
I have no issues with the slow payments and what matters is that this project pays and is sustainable
Payment batch -
The amount of 5 USD has been deposited to your account. Accounts: U16189361->U5677***. Memo: API Payment. CryptoHarbor.. Date: 20:06 15.08.19. Batch: 276148749.
I love the stable returns and it pays in a timely manner which i totally like
I have no issues with the slow payments and what matters is that this project pays and is sustainable
Payment batch -
The amount of 5 USD has been deposited to your account. Accounts: U16189361->U5677***. Memo: API Payment. CryptoHarbor.. Date: 20:06 15.08.19. Batch: 276148749.
