Paying Crowd Mining - crowdmining.org

Hyiper

Legendary Member
gem
Reaction score
I am not admin or owner of this program!​

Start date: 2019-02-03

Description:

Crowdmining Platform is an innovative multifunctional platform based on two departments: Mining and Analytics & Trading. These two departments continuously interact with each other. This approach provides significant advantages, optimizes costs and maximizes profits.

For example, Analytics provides the mining farm with the latest cryptocurrency analytical data, allowing the farm to switch to the most profitable cryptocurrency at the moment. This is an absolute advantage.

Our Trading group, in turn, receives an additional “lever” for trading in the form of freshly-mined cryptocurrency, making it possible to earn additional profits.

The Analytics & Trading department trades in cryptocurrencies on the largest exchanges and analyses the cryptocurrency market. It gives Crowdmining administrators orders to mine a specific currency for highest profits.

The most important achievement of the Analytics & Trading team of developers is its proprietary software: a trading robot carrying out currency exchange, purchase and sell transactions in automatic mode. The program is a system of many algorithms; hence the name Algor. Algor is a multi-currency robot able to trade in several assets, including all of the most popular altcoins, simultaneously.

My investment: $500

Investment plans:
Minimum spend $9, earn 3% each busienss day for 50 business days and principal included

Referral Commissions: 5%-3%-1%

Payment Options: PerfectMoney,Payeer,Bitcoin,Ethereum,BitcoinCash,Dash

Withdrawal Type: Manually

Register:https://crowdmining.org/referrals/6dHPKU54wZIOzGG5pDmwODs0NI9QRJqSeMMfEA9I/

Sponsored Post

Sponsored Post

CG Sponsors

Back