BTC USD 82,904.9 Gold USD 4,118.34
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

Copytrade onetarmizifx

Kurangkan interaction tuan dengan copier dekat ruangan ni. Fokus semula tumpuan tuan dekat trade.

saudara apa yang anda fikir tuan selalu ada di sini
dia sedang bekerja di carta tetapi anda dapat melihat fikirannya tidak jelas sekarang
 
now you see ... master is opening and closing positions which clearly indicates he has no idea what he is doing .... still i lost all my money ... but i have no enmity with the master , i'm just saying master should take some days off ....

come with fresh mind .... and look for the mistakes ... probably opening all trade in one pair I see the most biggest problem
 
Guyz ... GBP JPY is very volatile pair .... i started copy yanti ..... with due respect to the master ...
he should take some rest and re think on his trading strategies
 
Rasanya closed with loss tu sebab MT set stop loss thn benda tu hit SL kemudian buat reversed balik. Tuan tarmizi please comeback buat trading macam awal-awal dulu. No pressure n enjoy happy trading.
 
Salam all.

This is to inform you that today we have experienced loss. My trading does not perform this month. I'm thinking that the copier shall make a decision. If you still believe in me to recover then you can stay however if you don't then I'm respect to your decision.
For your info, I will continue to trade my account with remaining balance that I have now.
Sorry for this inconvenience caused.
 
Salam all.

This is to inform you that today we have experienced loss. My trading does not perform this month. I'm thinking that the copier shall make a decision. If you still believe in me to recover then you can stay however if you don't then I'm respect to your decision.
For your info, I will continue to trade my account with remaining balance that I have now.
Sorry for this inconvenience caused.
Master i am still with you. No matter what. Do it in your way. No pressure. old type.
 
Salam all.

This is to inform you that today we have experienced loss. My trading does not perform this month. I'm thinking that the copier shall make a decision. If you still believe in me to recover then you can stay however if you don't then I'm respect to your decision.
For your info, I will continue to trade my account with remaining balance that I have now.
Sorry for this inconvenience caused.

Im still with u. Use ur own style before this. Sebelum ni trade tuan memang tiada problem cuma bila loss tu normal adat trading dan biasanya selepas loss tuan dapat cover lagi banyak dari yang loss. Trade lah cara tuan seperti awal dulu jangan terlalu dengar sangat pendapat orang lain yang baru copy tuan yang boleh ganggu decision dan konsentrasi tuan. Fokus kepada analisis dan keyakinan tuan. Mungkin fikiran tuan terganggu sebelum ini kerana terlalu banyak menerima kritikan dan sifat keterbukaan tuan menerima pendapat orang lain. Trade with ur own style sir 🙏🏽
 
Salam all.

This is to inform you that today we have experienced loss. My trading does not perform this month. I'm thinking that the copier shall make a decision. If you still believe in me to recover then you can stay however if you don't then I'm respect to your decision.
For your info, I will continue to trade my account with remaining balance that I have now.
Sorry for this inconvenience caused.
If needed close this thread also. Just focus on your own way.
 

Latest Posts

Live Forex Chart

Currency
Rates
EUR / USD
1.13647
USD / JPY
157.143
GBP / USD
1.32641
USD / CHF
0.83171
USD / CAD
1.41664
EUR / JPY
179.049
AUD / USD
0.70260
Back
Top
Log in Register