Azli Zulkarnain
Freshie
- Messages
- 1
- Joined
- Aug 4, 2016
- Messages
- 1
- Reaction score
- 0
- Points
- 3
Hey All!
Ever wondered how you can minimise your risk?
How about protecting your income and lifestyle?
In search of the best and affordable medical plan?
Then I am the guy for you!

There is no such thing as risk free or certainties,
But we have the right solution for you to cater all your worries and needs.
Feel free to ask me.
I'll be more than happy to help.
Azli Zulkarnain
AIA Public Takaful
Risk Manager/Life Planner
Phone/Whatsapp: 017-2916917
E-mail: [email protected]
[email protected]
Ever wondered how you can minimise your risk?
How about protecting your income and lifestyle?
In search of the best and affordable medical plan?
Then I am the guy for you!
There is no such thing as risk free or certainties,
But we have the right solution for you to cater all your worries and needs.
Feel free to ask me.
I'll be more than happy to help.
Azli Zulkarnain
AIA Public Takaful
Risk Manager/Life Planner
Phone/Whatsapp: 017-2916917
E-mail: [email protected]
[email protected]