BTC USD 85,129.1 Gold USD 4,140.83
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

~~@ CoMpiLation SeNDaT ReTuRNs : pg269 @~~

DaTe Nak Gi SenDaT


  • Total voters
    0
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
sape provok sape ni sbenanya?
konpius dah aku ni
rasanya sembang mcm biasa jugak
 
thank you for your kind consideration
I do think that the other party should be reminded also.
 
steven kol 6 nak tgu depan mattop!
 
Ladies and gents, again I repeat.



Am just gonna say this twice. I am not so nice to said it again bcz that's time to what we call as "action".

:)

BR zolympus
Carigold.com Administrator

ok en zoly..

kami terima..:):)
 
steven kol 6 nak tgu depan mattop!

die senyap je
aku nampak nama ariana dlm list bawah nama die
ade ke cgrian id ariana:-?
ke tu nama anak die?:-?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top
Log in Register